Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Happy 4th!

This year for the 4th... Trey was sick :( He had been throwing up since Saturday. Luckily, Easton did not get sick. Dealing with sick babies is never fun, especially on a holiday, but Dave's parents were kind enough to take on the babies for the night so we could get out and have some 4th of July fun with friends. We went to Sugar House Park and hung out and watched the fireworks. It was a good time, although... sadly, I wasn't very impressed with the fireworks. The finale was 2 seconds long! Long enough for me to snap one picture with my camera, and then it was over. I didn't even see it! So it was a good time, but next year... if Sugar House even puts on fireworks, I don't think we'll be attending. I hope everyone had a fun 4th of July!







1 comment:

Mrs. Micek said...

Date nights are THE BEST!! I'm glad you guys got to go out for the fourth! You are so stinkin cute Carly! I love the second picture down of you and Dave! So perfect!!