Thursday, March 10, 2011

Jumping on the bandwagon...

...the private bandwagon that is. Indeed, I have decided to go private. It just seems like the smart thing to do. Most everyone is familiar with how this works, so leave your email and I'll gladly add you :) Even if we aren't the best of friends but have some kind of connections, or I at least know who you are, don't hesitate to add your email! I'm a major "blog stalker" myself so I know what it's like to request an invite when I don't necessarily know the person all too well. Gotta love blogging ;)

20 comments:

Drew and Brandi said...

cantwaitbutwill @ gamil . com

Aubrey said...

I love checking out all of your fun posts! Aubrey.bickmore@gmail.com

Greg and Sarah said...

i think your boys are so cute! oh and i saw dave at a jazz game--he is amazing! sarlnewman@hotmail.com

Nate and Dani said...

ddjohnson0424@hotmail.com

The Searles said...

Add me please! MIss you! bcsearle@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

annstarr14@hotmail.com

yes its still the same email from when we were 14. haha! love you! Let's plan something soon!

Barbara Knaub said...

barbaraknaub@gmail.com

Talisha! said...

teeshcrowell@hotmail.com

Ellen and Austin said...

ellebelle29@hotmail.com

Zac and Carla said...

We love seeing pictures of your boys! :)
cwhitworth08@gmail.com

Peter, Heidi, and Nixon said...

heidi@stewart-sundell.com

jcook said...

us please!

jamescook0619@gmail.com

Ashley and Stephen said...

pick me! pick me! ha ha.

ashleyann417@gmail.com

Ali and Andrew Hyde said...

I'm glad you're a blog stalker too... alisiegfried@hotmail.com Thanks! Your boys are SO dang cute!

Chera Reese said...

Paul and I would love an invite!

cherareese at gmail dot com

Cara Short said...

carabeara8@hotmail.com

Heidi said...

I've been thinking about jumping on the bandwagon too...

heidi.emett@gmail.com

Nick and Megan said...

nick7trujillo@gmail.com I love looking at your blog I miss the crawling stage already!! So so cute.

Sierra Danielle said...

sierradsmith@gmail.com

Whitney said...

whitneypark2@yahoo.com