Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Random post

I just don't have the time to do this as of late... so here's an update of the latest and greatest :)

I've recently become a nanny. Three days a week now I drive to my brothers' to take care of my baby nephew Carson. I take Easton and Trey with me as well. It's hard taking care of three babies at once but thank goodness for Dylan! My other nephew who is 7 and very helpful in the smallest of ways. The things we do for a little extra money...

My new guilty pleasure is Keeping up with the Kardashians. I'm embarrassed to even admit this. I think I lose brain cells every time I watch it. Thank you Netflix.

Oh yeah. We cancelled our cable and opted to get Netflix. We will see how long this lasts... Dave is already struggling with not being able to watch most sporting events. And HD! Oh how we miss you HD...

I really really want a sectional so that when guests come to our apartment I will feel like we have somewhere for them to sit... aside from the floor.

I'm not a crafty person. But I try. I envy those of you who have cute furniture and when I ask where it was purchased the answer is "DI" or "a yard sale" and it has been redone and looks AMAZING. Dave's Aunt gave us a dining table when we got married. It is nice, but I thought some redoing was a must. I have purchased everything to do this. But I'll admit, with these babies, and the patience I have when it comes to projects (which is zero) I think this project will be finished in five years. And by that time we'll be ready to just buy a new one :/

Exactly one year ago on November 1st was when I found out I was pregnant. I can't believe that was a whole year ago! Time is FLYING!

I love run-ins with old friends I haven't seen forever. I've had several as of late :)

My car is almost paid off. I am more than excited that soon enough we will have one less car payment to take care of every month!!

Easton and Trey are stinkin' cute.

And lastly... Halloween was great this year. A little stressful due to procrastinating. But our 3rd annual party was so fun and the babies were a hit. We already have our idea for next year :)

No comments: