Friday, September 25, 2009

Utah State Fair

We went to the State Fair with my family last weekend. Originally we were going to go Friday night to see Boys 2 Men but the line for the tickets was ridiculous! And then they were gone. So we didn't get tickets. Dave and I bailed on our friends going that night because my family was going on Sunday. We kinda figured going twice over one weekend wouldn't be that great. I'm glad we got to hang out with my family for a bit. (Thanks Dave for being the best ever and always being willing to come hang out with my family on Sundays. It means the world to me.) The State Fair is always fun to go to. We ate yummy funnel cake and Dippin' dots! (Dave's favorite) We rode down the big yellow slide! My sister and I rode the mechanical bull. We rode the ferris wheel. Saw the smallest girl in the world. Played some games. And so much more! Enjoy the pics :)


Cute Mom and Candice!
Look what Dave won! :)

No comments: