Monday, July 27, 2009

Our weekend...

never lasts long enough!!! Friday we went to Cafe Rio for dinner and the park with Dave's family. Later that night we headed out to Josh and Mandy's for some swimming and fireworks for the 24th. Saturday Dave and I went on a hike! And then we went to Jensen and Katie's house to swim! It was super fun watching the boys play an intense game of basketball in the pool, while chatting with Katie and Janzyn in the hot tub :) Sunday started off not so great... I couldn't find my ENGAGEMENT ring! Ah! Can you imagine my terror. Dave and I looked for it for a half hour... maybe longer! I was stressing out so bad... and we finally found it... in my underwear drawer! It had just fallen off my dresser! WHEW! What a relief! And Sunday... was just a typical Sunday... nice and relaxing :) I LOVE the weekends! And wish they came to stay just a little longer. Sadly, the only thing I took pictures of was our hike... enjoy!
Of course he just had to get in...
Oops... look what got soaking wet!

No comments: