Monday, April 6, 2009

Dave's Birthday fun!

As many of you know, Dave's birthday was yesterday... April 5th. We celebrated together Friday night and it was such a good time! Plans didn't really follow through as we had planned, and normally that would have gotten me down, but we still ended up having so much fun. We started off by going to dinner at Rodizio Grill and never in my life have I seen Dave eat so much food!!!! I was truly blown away. After that we drove down to "Jump on it"... basically, trampoline land. Mandy and Josh joined us and it was craziness! We took lots of fun pictures and overall it was a really fun night. Saturday night we had dinner with Dave's whole family and it was really fun to visit with everyone. Sunday, Dave's actual birthday, we just kinda hung out. I had a 5 page English essay to write which put a damper on things cuz I really just wanted to spend time with Dave. His only "birthday request" was that I write it at his house so I could be with him on his special day. So that I did! It was fun because I finished it with pretty good timing so we were able to play Wii fitness, which is so funny by the way, go to the park with Andy and Dustee and play catch for a bit, and go to his Aunt's house to do a little cake and icecream with his extended family. Dave got lots of fun presents this year... tons of MOVIES from his family. CUTE clothes from me and my mom! And I also got us concert tickets to go see The Fray at Usana amphitheatre when they come in July! What a fun Birthday! :)

No comments: