Monday, December 1, 2008

Thanksgiving break...

Thanksgiving break was so good. First, I got engaged. And it was so perfect because the next day was Thanksgiving so we were able to spend that day with both our families and share the good news :) But before that we of course went to the turkey bowl, where I hung out with Mandy and Katie and we watched our men beat each other up. It was super laid back and relaxing. Not a lot went on but I was thankful to just hang out. I went snowboarding for the first time this season with Jessie and it was way good! I'm so excited for MORE snow! Dave and I went to the Temple Saturday night to look at the lights. We had a nice Sunday at church, Dustee FINALLY colored my hair! And we played with our best friends Dustee and Andy. Good times :)These pictures are a perfect example of why I love Dave so much. He is a crazy man. Always doing something that makes me laugh. Being cute little cheerleaders :)Had to take a picture! Dave and I went over to Andy's house to watch Elf. I was in all of Dave's clothes, and when we arrived Dustee was in all of Andy's clothes. Best thing, is we were both in flannel! AND Dave is hardcore U of U fan, Andy is hardcore BYU fan. Can ya tell??? We thought it was funny.

No comments: